Sunday 15th March ***EVENT POSTPONED***

11th March 2020
  • The BOBi League is in constant communication with The FA and we expect an update regarding Central Venues League before this weekends games. We advise all teams to continue to plan to attend the event. If this advice changes based on information from The FA and Government and the decision is made to postpone the upcoming BOBi League fixture we will notify teams as soon as possible via email and on this page. Please refer back to this page before travelling on Sunday morning for the latest event information:-

    Friday 13th March (10:00am) – This week’s BOBi League fixture has been POSTPONED. We will endeavour to reschedule this event for later in the season and further information will be sent in the coming weeks. Regards, The BOBi League Committee.

New BOBi League date added – Sunday 31st MayTuesday 17th March ***EVENT POSTPONED***